This site is owned and operated by Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts. These terms and conditions govern your use of this web site. By using this web site you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Status of information
Information on this web site is provided for guidance only, and does not constitute an offer to enter into a contract with Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts or its subsidiaries, nor does it form any part of any contract that you may enter with Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts or its subsidiaries. Illustrations, photographs and other information about Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts products and services are for illustrative purposes only, and are subject to change without notice. Users of the Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts web site should seek appropriate legal and/or professional advice to verify any information upon which they intend to rely. No warranty is given that the web site, its content or the web server hosting the information is virus-free.
2. Disclaimer of liability
PlanspaceLimited t/as Cube Lofts does not warrant that any information contained in this web site is accurate, up to date or complete. Insofar as it is possible by applicable law, Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts expressly excludes liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever, arising out of the accessing and/or use by any person of this web site and/or of any misleading information, misrepresentations or omissions it may contain, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of profits or otherwise. If you are a consumer your statutory rights, if any, are not affected.
Where we provide links to other sites these are purely for your information only. While Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts has used reasonable care in establishing such links, Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts is not responsible, and accepts no liability to you, for any material found on those web sites or on any other web sites to which those sites are linked. No links should be established to any part of this web site other than the home page without the prior consent of Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts.
Copyright in all text, graphics, the design of the site, computer programs and their source code, and all other materials on this site, together with all compilations of the foregoing, is owned by Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts or by its content or technology providers. All rights are reserved. You may electronically copy, and print hard copies of, this web site or any part of this web site and any documents made available on this web site to the extent necessary to use the web site for the purposes for which it is or they are provided. You may not otherwise use, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, rent, lend, publish or perform the whole or any part of the content of this web site without obtaining the prior written consent of Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts.
5. Suspension and withdrawal of access to the site
Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts reserves the right to suspend, restrict, withdraw or terminate access to this web site without notice at any time.
6. Privacy Statement
All personal information supplied will be used in accordance with the Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts Privacy Statement. By supplying your personal details you are consenting to its use in accordance with the Privacy Statement.
7. Variations to terms and conditions
Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions without notice, and the terms and conditions as varied shall apply from the time they are posted on this web site.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the use of this web site shall be governed by English law, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions or with such use.
1. This web site is owned by Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts, a company registered in England, number 7257987. The registered office is The Old Rectory, Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DE.
2. Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11 August 2010.
3. Non-personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is captured automatically. This information enables us to analyse the use of our website and customer traffic, and is used to develop and improve our website. However, we do not collect personal data on this site unless you expressly submit personal details to enable us to provide you with information you have requested.
4. We will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party. We may share personal information submitted by you with companies working on behalf of Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts. If you do not wish us to do this, please tick the appropriate box on the form where you registered your name.
5. Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts reserves the right to disclose information relating to individuals in order to comply with applicable law, and legitimate government or other regulatory requests.
6. All data is stored securely and security measures and procedures are in place relating to the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthoriSed access.
7. This policy only applies to the Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts website, and not to any other websites linked to this website.
© 2015 Planspace Limited t/as Cube Lofts Limited t/as Cube Lofts. All rights reserved.