Guarantee and Insurance
At Cube we are proud of all our successfully completed projects, no matter how big or small. In fact, we are so committed to providing high standards of workmanship that we guarantee all structural works for up to ten years from date of completion.
Our building company will provide an insurance-backed, ten-year guarantee provided by Home Improvement Guarantee Limited at no additional cost (free of charge). Their website can be found at www.higlite.co.uk
We also provide Employers Liability insurance to the value of £10million and Public Liability to a value of £5 million. This is a standard inclusion on every project we undertake and incurs no extra cost to the client.
Whatever happens, you’re protected
This company is a member of Home improvements Guarantee (HIG) and as such is authorised to give you an Insurance Backed Guarantee. We understand that you need reassurance that any company you hire isn’t going to let you down. That’s why HIG fully vet every member before approving them. HIG is approved and recommended by Trading Standards.
This means your deposit and guarantee are always safe.
The beneﬁts to you…
- Your Home Improvement Project – is guaranteed (for up to 10 years)
- Deposit – Safeguarded (to the start of the build)
- Company ceases trading – Project still completed (so you’re not left out of pocket)
Don’t worry, it’s all covered
Guarantees – Guaranteed!
This Insurance Backed Guarantee, authorised by the Financial Conducts Authority (FCA) – matches the level of protection offered by your original contractor’s guarantee.
Covering deposits of up to 25% of the value of the contracted work.
Work in progress, completed
Ensuring projects are completed by an accredited company if your contracted one ceases trading.
Protected from the start
- Cover is free. And it starts as soon as you receive your policy certiﬁcate
- Your policy is automatically lodged with the insurer.
- Your Insurance Backed Guarantee is valid for up to 10 years.
- Your guarantee never needs renewing. You can even transfer it if you sell your home